IT ASSET MANAGEMENT SUMMARY
IT Asset Management manages, controls, and protects the organization’s IT hardware assets throughout their life cycle, from acquisition through final disposition. In addition, IT Asset Management is responsible for design, development, and implementation of the organization’s asset management strategy.
IT ASSET MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
- Manage IT hardware asset portfolio with respect to risk, cost control, governance, compliance, and performance objectives.
- Develop and maintain company policies and processes.
- Plan and implement IT hardware asset life cycle strategy; advise Procurement and IT Operations in procurement strategies for IT hardware acquisition.
- Serve as IT hardware asset management subject matter expert.
- Optimize usage and cost of IT hardware deployments.
- Manage acquisition, deployment, utilization, tracking, security, and final disposition of IT assets.